Quality Health & Homecare Services Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Quality Health & Homecare Services Ltd provides a 24-hour homecare and support service throughout the Worcestershire, including Kidderminister and Eversham and surrounding area to vulnerable members of our communities. With offices in Worcestershire, we deliver a high standard or quality care that meets the needs of our service users, whilst offering value for money and a guarantee of the highest quality service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Learn to utilise, organise, and manage existing systems used within the company
- Be able to make and receive telephone calls from customers and business partners and act as the first response for telephone and email queries, redirecting where necessary to relevant parties
- Sending out welcome packs to new clients and managing the enrolment process from start to finish
- Keeping sensitive information and financial records private and confidential
- Working with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with clients
- Address client questions about new products, services, promotions on sales
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to client solutions
- Applicant will be responsible for handling paperwork and files, organising and creating folders where needed
- Assist with doing our staff rotas
- Prepare/produce presentations, forms, records, reports and other material as required, adhering to quality standards: laminating; binding etc.
- Typing, formatting and proofing of documents
- Assist with maintenance of client contact database ensuring client and company details are up to date
- Do all invoicing
- Produce agendas and action logs of company meetings
- Assist with the management of diaries and organisation of meetings, providing any necessary documentation, both internally and externally
- Shredding, filing, photocopying and any additional ad hoc admin required
- Dealing with Post on arrival: open, date stamp, scan into the system and pass to the relevant individual
- Help with content creation and updating company social media platforms and website
- Help with general housekeeping of the office environment
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Confident and comfortable with computers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good mathematical skills
- Good ability in the use of Microsoft Office software, particularly word
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00 with a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/rkgoo
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.