Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and delivering an excellent client experience. If you are looking for your next career opportunity and want to be part of a growing company, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Provide first line support for all enquiries.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times.
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates.
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database.
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice.
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
What you can expect:
- Career development at every level
- Practical management training
- Training from specific one-off courses to ongoing distant learning with the REC
- Regular reviews on your own and team performance
- Regular team building exercises.
- Management with good leadership and respect
The working week will consist of, Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm . The weekly wage is set at £200, to start.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard lasting 16-Months. There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org.