Website Reeves Independent
Do you want to earn £11,960 per year whilst working within a friendly and busy team? This is an excellent opportunity so apply now!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- First line of contact for inbound calls
- Incoming and outgoing post to be completed daily
- Front of house duties for guests and 3rd parties Management of group inboxes
- Ensuring office supplies are fully stocked (refreshments/stationary etc)
- Liaison between the company and 3rd party providers
- Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring the dishwasher is set to go on an evening and emptied on a morning
- Issue signed LOA’s to pension providers
- Use the provider spreadsheet to know where to issue LOA
- Troubleshoot with pension providers to ensure it is received by the correct provider
- Follow up the LOA to ensure it is received by the correct department
- Liaise with pension provider to ensure LOA has been received
- Troubleshoot to ensure all supporting documentation is received by the provider
- Chase initial information and update finplan with progress
- Pass initial information over to the IFA team upon receipt
- Communicating effectively and respectfully with all co-workers, clients and 3rd parties
- Ensuring general tidiness of the office at all times
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Compliance with the regulator, the FCA.
- Undertake any reasonable duties to contribute towards customer care.
- Undertake any reasonable duties to help the company reach the goals.
- Behave in a fit and proper manner in accordance with a professional organization.
- Maintain an open minded, positive outlook whilst maintaining high levels of diligence.
- Good IT Skills with the ability to pick up new programmes quickly
- Brilliant communication skills via phone, email and in person
- Excellent organisational skills
- A keen desire to learn and progress
- Confident and outgoing
- Able to work in a professional manner
- 5 GCSE’s grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English desirable however not essential
- Progression within the company
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider if required
Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Total hours per week: 40.00