Website Remondis Ltd
Are you looking for a job you would hate to leave? Do you have a keen interest in working within customer service? Are you a friendly and organised individual? If so, Apply Now!
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm 1 Hour Lunch
Total hours per week: 40.00
Main Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Transport & Ops Manager of a busy fast paced Transport Department. The role holder will primarily provide customer service and administration support to the transport office function. This includes telephone communications, inputting orders onto the computer system and general assistance to the team. Assisting drivers with problems on jobs and liaising with accounts office to clear invoice queries will also form part of the role.
Daily duties include:
- Answering the phone and taking orders directly from customers
- Accurately inputting orders onto the booking system
- Assisting accounts office personnel to rectify invoice queries
- Contacting customers to get skips that are full collected or exchanged
- Passing new account customer enquiries to the Sales Department for pricing
- Filing of orders and other paperwork
- Obtaining skip permits from the appropriate licensing authority
- Accurate completion of recycling reports for account customers
- Other administrative tasks as required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Have a good telephone manner
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise
- IT Skills
- Be punctual
- Organisational skills
- Keen to learn
Training to be provided
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
REMONDIS are a sector leading Yorkshire-based recycling company. We possess unparalleled regional and international expertise in waste recycling/recovery. We provide an extensive range of skips, bins and vehicles to meet most requirements. We strive to help our customer do the right thing with their waste disposal, .
We currently operate a strategically located transfer station which enables the efficient collection, receipt and processing of waste while keeping our routes local and environmentally effective.
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/o1LjQ
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.