Website Republic Cargo Systems Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for Customer Service Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
RCS Logistics is one of the world’s leading logistics providers specializing in international air, ocean and land freight forwarding, supply chain management, 3PL, trucking transportation, distribution, customs brokerage, and other logistics solutions.
With an extensive global network, RCS Logistics is headquartered in Hong Kong with RCS-owned and affiliated offices in Asia, Europe, Latin America and the United States. We provide import/export services for a variety of sectors including telecommunications, electronics, retail apparel, footwear and related retail accessories.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will be varied and provide you with an excellent knowledge of many aspects of the financial services industry.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Preparing bookings ready for shipment including generating shipping documents
- Liaising with suppliers, including airlines and transport operators
- Track shipments and update & support clients in the shipment process
- Deal with customer service enquiries and queries
- Ensure any operational issues are documented and made aware to the reporting manager
- Closing the job, updating costings and producing invoice
- Process invoice queries and check purchase invoices are correct
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Computer literate
- A good team player
- Possess the ability to handle & resolve any issues with support
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
- Confident on the phone
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5pm with a weekly wage of £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/ThFop
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.