Website Royal College of Physicians
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour Lunch) Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
19 Jul 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The successful applicant will support the Education and Operations Officer in the coordination of face-to-face and online teaching products and online resources. We’re looking for a well-organised confident communicator with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks. How we’ll measure your success
• Ensure all communications, including enquiries by email and phone, receive accurate responses and meet quality assurance standards.
• The ability to work flexibly and collaboratively to support the maintenance and continual development of a high quality portfolio of education programmes, activities and resources.
• Display good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple events and deadlines
• Strong team ethic, covering staff members across the education directorate when required.
• Be the first point of contact for enquiries, taking initiative to provide appropriate responses efficiently.
• With support from the senior managers, lead on the scheduling of facilitators, educationalists, tutors and VIP guest speakers, for lectures and educational events, as well as organising their travel, accommodation and course materials ahead of their sessions
• Coordinate the delivery of teaching days including venue, catering and travel bookings, sending out participant information and registration details, registering delegates, meeting and greeting VIP speakers, being on call for student enquiries and assisting the course tutors.
• Supporting the team to monitor and update the Customer-Relationship Management (CRM) systems
• Support the Education and Operations Officer in the development and coordination of new activities associated with RCP revise. This includes new face to face teaching products and online resource.
• Assist the lead tutors and external faculty to coordinate all course materials and produce printed delegate information.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Sharp / quick learner
- Interest in medical
GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C and above in maths and English desired but not essential
Progress into full time employment.
Things to Consider
This role will involve remote working from home initially with a view to have a hybrid role from September where you will split time between working in the office and working from home.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.