Website S M S (IPSWICH) LIMITED
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a welcoming personality and enjoy working with others? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
Total hours per week: 35.00
Tandem Personnel is a small, friendly independent recruitment agency specializing in the supply types of temporary and permanent staff to businesses and organisations around the Ipswich and Suffolk area.
We are currently seeking an Apprentice to assist with general day to day administration.
Duties will include:
- Alphabetical filing of copies of pay slips and various other forms/paperwork
- Emailing registration documents to candidates
- Inputting details of candidates onto the database and filing the CVs.
- Taking inactive candidates’ data off the database and archiving.
- Greeting people who come in to register (once the office is open to the general public again)
- Answering telephone, putting calls through to the correct person and taking messages
- Putting pay slips in envelopes and posting
- Putting timesheets into alphabetical order
- Printing emails and saving and printing CVs.
- Emailing automated replies to job applications
- Handwriting details of candidates onto forms for input onto payroll system.
- Photocopying booklets and application forms.
- Updating weekly work record on the backs of temporary workers’ cards.
- Updating ‘current jobs’ list and checking all jobs advertised.
- Telephoning candidates to check whether they are still looking for employment
- Retyping and formatting cvs on the computer.
- Printing advert posters and putting them on the display boards outside.
- Copying and pasting job adverts onto internet job boards
- Shredding confidential documents
- Emptying bins
- Washing up mugs each evening
- Any other duties as required
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Proficient with word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Good attendance and punctuality
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Ruth Robson and Gabriella Kersley, Joint Managing Directors and Fellow Members of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals, are two of the original founders of Tandem and have each worked in the industry for over two decades. Experts in all levels of engineering and manufacturing recruitment and experienced in general commercial vacancies, they are hands on in their approach and have built up a loyal customer base over the years.
Clients and candidates can rest assured that whenever they contact Tandem, Ruth or Gabi will be managing their requirements and, with the help of their trusted team, will ensure that the same high level of service is delivered time after time.
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/tG8wY
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.