Course Code: SALESMAN
Duration: 1 Day
This programme is an introduction to managing internal and remote sales teams. It has been designed to give you the skills to provide direction and motivation to drive high performance.
This programme is for you if you are new to Sales management or have some experience but no previous formal training and would benefit from tips and techniques to get the best from your team.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
▪ Develop your leadership style to maximise team performance.
▪ Establish SMART objectives that will motivate and get results.
▪ Use a review process to strengthen commitment.
▪ Design and implement an effective sales plan.
▪ Identify and develop appropriate leadership styles for remote teams.
▪ Understand the importance of motivation in a sales team.
Introduction and Objectives
▪ Leadership role
▪ Agreeing a vision
▪ Setting high standards
▪ Devising a clear sales plan
▪ Knowing what makes a great Sales Operator
Developing your people
▪ Coaching skills
▪ Empowering the team
▪ Developing individuals
▪ Using team strengths
▪ Working together
▪ Achieving more than the sum of your parts
▪ Classic team roles
▪ Managing remote workers
Driving High Performance
▪ Setting SMART objectives
▪ Establishing regular reviews
▪ Motivation theory
▪ Motivating Sales people
▪ Giving effective feedback
Review of Programme