Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Compliance Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group that has been established for over 15 years and employs over 200 people from our offices based in the centre of Ipswich.
Since 2011 Sanctuary have won, or been shortlisted for, a number of major business awards every year. In 2017 we collected no less than six awards including the EADT Business of Year.
Our modern office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, table tennis, mini basketball, table football and an indoor picnic area. We offer a fun, vibrant atmosphere where everyone is welcomed.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and hold the Investors in People accreditation. We strive to make work a rewarding experience for everyone and you can be sure that we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Checking candidate files against the hiring clients requirements.
- Obtaining information for candidate files to include eligibility to work, qualifications, registration documents, references and any other documents required prior to being placed.
- Contacting candidates via email/phone to chase outstanding documentation.
- Checking candidate application forms/documents, to ensure they have been completed correctly.
- Attach documents onto ITRIS.
- Completing compliance checklists to send over to hiring clients.
- Communication with other internal departments.
- Working to monthly targets.
- Assisting Compliance Team Leader with any duties as required.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Applicants must be ambitious and driven to hit targets
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to chase clients and candidates over the phone
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced team
- Attention to detail
Your working hours will be a routine 35 hours per week. Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm with a weekly pay of £200.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/chc13
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.