Website Seakargo LTD
Seakargo Ltd is a rapidly expanding company across all aspects of the logistics industry. Seakargo Ltd have departments in Forwarding, Customs, Transport, Warehousing, and Container Storage. Based in Felixstowe, Seakargo Ltd operate from their head office, their warehouse and offices located on Felixstowe docks, and two container yards. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing Freight Forwarding company within the Felixstowe area.
Accounts is a fundamental department within the company, and this is a great chance to join our hardworking and friendly accounts team. Within this position you will be working with other team members to send out statements and invoices, chase payments, and completing various accounting sheets. You will be using multiple systems, including QuickBooks, our Freight system, various port systems, and excel spreadsheets.
· Creating, amending, and generating invoices
· Checking and paying suppliers invoices
· Inputting data and filing out accounting spreadsheets
· Speaking to clients over the telephone and email
· Chasing departments to update charges, change jobs, and provide relevant information relating to invoices and statements
A* – C at GCSE level in Maths, English, and Science
Must be enthusiastic, motivated, and confident
Must be able to work as part of a team but, also be independent and have a good initiative
Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm
£250 per week.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.