SEARCH BRUM LTD
Are you a confident and enthusiastic individual? Are you looking to kick start your career within Business Admin? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain £200 per week whilst working a well-recognised qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed, Apply Now!
Basic Role and Responsibilities (Job Description):
- Applicant Stream – familiar themselves with this in the office.
- Recognise signals from people – if someone is interested or not.
- Explaining what they do as a company and selling on the phone.
- Basic office admin – printing, making documents, painting, filing, etc.
- Potential travel, day trip to Manchester offices.
- Receptionist duties.
9am – 5pm (Min 30hrs – Max 40hrs) 9am-5pm 40hrs per week, potential early finishes available too.
Good manners and good customer service skills.
Willing to learn.
Always looking for solutions to a problem however there will be training available
Super bubbly and good vibe.
Maths/English – C
Full time employment and progression available.
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Functional skills Level 2 in maths and English (If needed)
In-house training to be provided by the employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.