Do you want to earn £200 per week whilst building yourself an exciting career? Seaside Travel are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join their fast-paced business. If you think you’re suitable, then apply now!
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm 9:00am-3:00pm on Saturdays You will get a day off during the week
Total hours per week: 40.00
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, accurate service to clients via email and telephone.
- Compliance with initiatives.
- Ensure complaints are escalated to Team Manager.
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise of systems and processes once trained.
- To ensure full use of technology.
- Take full responsibility for enquiry from initial request to completion.
- Meet Individual goals and objectives as set by Operations Manager.
- Support company goals and objectives.
- Compliance with all company processes and procedures including quality control checks.
- Process bookings, tickets, amendments, reissues, and refunds.
- Ensure all requests are handled within Service Level Agreements.
- Facebook, Instagram & Tik Tok sales promotion and management
- Meeting company sales and profit targets.
- Planning and organising fantastic holidays for them, based on understanding their needs, your product knowledge and personal travel experience.
- Working with colleagues and management towards the continued success of the company.
- Overseeing the booking process through to completion.
- Creating bespoke holiday proposals.
- Accurately amend client’s bookings.
- Organising pre-arrival arrangements for clients.
- Proving exceptional aftersales service.
- Adhering to set sales targets.
- Liaising with property owners and operators, always maintaining a good relationship.
- Converting enquires into bookings.
- Assist with any questions clients may have.
- Advise clients of the correct payment plan and terms & conditions.
- Attend training events, industry functions and trips. Some of these are out of the office and some are overseas.
- Quote luxury products to our clients over the telephone
- Incentive driven
- Passion for travel
- Office 365 skills
- IT Literate
- Social media skill
Training to be provided
- Customer service practitioner qualification Level 2
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/jljVt
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.