Select Oven Cleaning Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly and professional team.
At Select Oven Cleaning we pride ourselves in our service and incredible oven cleaning results. We clean Ovens in Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and parts of London. We are the largest privately owned oven cleaning company in the South of England with a reputation for good service. We visit over 150 customers per week!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Handling incoming calls
- Make outbound calls
- Describe products and services / take the customer through the cleaning process
- Take deposits from customers and job payments
- Creating job profiles on our CMR system
- Responsible for mapping therapist diaries
- Customer Feedback
- Manage emails (new enquiries, general queries)
- Manage our social accounts service enquiries & general queries
- Daily and weekly, monthly results data inputting
- Ensure you’re completing your daily tasks and meet targets
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Basic IT skills
- Keen to learn
- Good communication
- Keen to develop in an office environment
Your working hours will be a routine 35 hours, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with a weekly wage of £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/qwnve
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.