As our Customer Service Advisor your main roles will include:
- To open, date stamp and sort the post when required
- To answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner and ensure the prompt resolution of customer queries
- To respond to all email enquiries from all inboxes
- Process insurer assignments, emails, and comments
- Ensure all not accepted assignments are allocated to a pro
- Carry out daily updates on all accepted assignments
- Maintain stock levels of SD cards and process SD Cards as required
To prioritise work to ensure tasks are completed within required timescales
Complete daily activity log and communicate it via email in accordance with the requirements as set by line manager
Communicate any system issues to IT department in a timely manner.
Ensure all assignments are completed within SLA.
To undertake any other associated tasks as required
Issue new supplier packs
To file department paperwork on a daily basis
To allocate and prioritise work to ensure all work is completed within required timescales
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes, please don’t hesitate to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.