Website SERVICE CERTAINTY LTD
Would you like to earn £200 a week whilst starting an exciting new career opportunity? Do you want a future in a Business Administration role within an online thriving company? If so, apply now!
As our Business Admin/Customer Service Advisor your main roles will include:
- To open, date stamp and sort the post when required
- To answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner and ensure the prompt resolution of customer queries
- To respond to all email enquiries from all inboxes
- Process insurer assignments, emails, and comments
- Ensure all not accepted assignments are allocated to a pro
- Carry out daily updates on all accepted assignments
- Maintain stock levels of SD cards and process SD Cards as required
- To prioritise work to ensure tasks are completed within required timescales
- Complete daily activity log and communicate it via email in accordance with the requirements as set by line manager
- Communicate any system issues to IT department in a timely manner.
- Ensure all assignments are completed within SLA.
- To undertake any other associated tasks as required
- Issue new supplier packs
- To file department paperwork on a daily basis
- To allocate and prioritise work to ensure all work is completed within required timescale.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a 30 minute lunch
Total hours per week: 37.50
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- In house training from employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.