Website Servoca Community Care Limited
- To generate candidates for the various divisions and take responsibility for the recruitment process to ensure maximum time efficiency in the application process.
- To assist in the delivery of the recruitment targets for the divisions.
- Network and utilise various mediums to attract potential candidates.
- Liaising with the branches to fully understand their needs including roles, skills sets and locations
- Sourcing and attracting suitable job applicants utilising various mediums including the internet, print media, job boards, headhunting, company website, social media, professional networking sites, referrals, word of mouth etc
- Writing effective and appropriately worded adverts which entice but are legally compliant
- Organise and conduct an effective interview and registration as soon as possible with all new applicants to determine skills, competencies, qualifications and their expectations
- Explain the temporary role to candidates, types of work available and the compliance process
- Ensure we have appropriate paperwork for the candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK and that it complies with the regulations
- Ensure all documentation including references and enhanced DBS checks on all applicants are received by Compliance
- Ensure all qualification certificates are checked and copied for the candidates file if required.
- Managing the CRM system and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date with all activity
- Ensure the Branches are kept up to date with the progress of candidate applications
- Ensure that all job sites are updated continually.
- Arrange and attend recruitment fairs and events as required.
- Producing reports and statistics, as required
- IT skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Team working
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential
- Progression within the company
Total hours per week: 40.00
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.