Servoca Nursing & Care Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Servoca Nursing and Care focus entirely on nursing homes, residential care and supported living environments. Our focus on continuity of care and professional service to clients and candidates alike, reputation for quality and reliable staffing solutions has enabled us to have a large database of clients where we can offer our experienced staff members regular opportunities within a diverse range of surroundings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the clients vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Offering advice to candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Fantastic communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- Efficient with the way they work
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm (1 hour lunch) with a weekly pay of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/skmuh
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.