Website SERVOCA PLC
Would you like to earn £13,000 per year whilst completing a qualification? Do you want to grow and develop your skills within a well-established company? This opportunity is not to be missed, apply now!
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be:
- Utilising various methods to attract candidates to constantly grow the resource pool for the branch, including job boards, job fairs, networking, social and professional media etc
- Organise an initial interview and registration to determine skills, qualifications and their preferences in terms of work opportunities
- Obtain relevant professional references to assist Central Compliance
- Ensure we have appropriate paperwork for the candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK and that it complies with the regulations.
- Ensure all qualification certificates are checked and copied for the candidates file if required.
- Work with Central Compliance to ensure Candidates have attended Mandatory Induction Training and annual Refresher Training to ensure they remain compliant and able to work
- Ensure the Recruitment Consultants are kept up to date with the progress of candidate applications
- Searching the Company database to match candidates with client requirements
- Contacting candidates from the database to discuss work opportunities
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
- Maintaining and developing relationships, ensuring all candidates are informed of current and futures opportunities
- Generating leads for the Recruitment Consultants
- Ensure that all on-line job sites are updated continually.
- Attend recruitment fairs and events as required.
- Ensure that all candidates have an up to date profile and C.V. to be used for mailing and promo purposes.
Training to be provided
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 standard
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in Maths and English if required
- In house training to be provided by Key Training
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Proficient with IT
- Able to compose emails
- Keen to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- Team working
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- 16 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.