Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Skilled Careers is one of the UK’s leading professional search and recruitment consultancies for construction, engineering, and property on both permanent and contract assignments.
We are the effective and trusted link between highly skilled and experienced candidates and the country’s most reputable employers in these industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Accept and disperse post and office deliveries
- Maintain a clean reception area, ensuring it is presentable at all time
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures
- Control access via reception i.e. keep visitors logbook up to date
- Perform other ad-hoc admin duties
- Formatting CV’s to company standards
- Helping the Compliance Team with New Starters
- Updating candidate profiles
- Collating Compliance packs
- Responsible for the printer functioning
- Ensuring all shredding is done daily
- Sending out DocuSign forms
- Helping with Adhoc duties
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Previous Receptionist/administration experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday, shifts to be confirmed with a weekly pay of £200.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/dzusg
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.