Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Skilled Careers is one of the UK’s leading professional search and recruitment consultancies for construction, engineering, and property on both permanent and contract assignments.
We are the effective and trusted link between highly skilled and experienced candidates and the country’s most reputable employers in these industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Proactively search, attract and shortlist candidates using all necessary tools available including online job boards.
- Write, place and update job adverts and monitor & process applications and responses efficiently
- Initiate and manage candidate relationships, predominantly over the telephone, understanding their requirements and needs
- Determine suitability and qualify candidates by adopting an efficient and effective screening process
- Proactively identify, chase and progress new business opportunities over the telephone and build relationships with clients
- Work towards set targets, deadlines and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Maintenance of various databases including adding new candidates and CV entry
- Other general and administration duties as required
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- A confident, ambitious and tenacious attitude is essential
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable talking to new and existing candidates/clients
- Resilient and driven with the determination to achieve targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday, shifts to be confirmed with a weekly pay of £200.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/vepqg
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.