SKYTECH SOLUTIONS UK LIMITED
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours, Mon-Friday, 9am-5:30pm, (45-minute lunch).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly wage ; £172.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice E-Commerce and Sales Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with a full-time position potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Ensuring that all products are listed with the correct images, description, and pricing.
- Carrying out regular market research and having a hand in what items we sell online
- Retaining Top rated and 5-star seller status on eBay
- Ensuring content conforms to eBay & Amazon standards.
- Ability to multitask and take ownership of a demanding workload
- Forecasting of stock and best sellers
- Working closely with our e-commerce team to identify problems and suggest improvements.
- Resolving customer related issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Evaluating traffic and sales data to improve net profits
- Creating and sending out email campaigns to our customer base
- Using social media to increase exposure to a wider audience.
- Troubleshooting daily, liaising with the warehouse to resolve order issues and maximising potential sale opportunities.
- Good with photo editing software
Requirements and prospects
-Wants to learn.
-Good communication skills.
-Knowledge of eBay and Amazon platforms would be ideal but not essential.
-Confident and friendly personality
-Strong work ethic
-Attention to detail
-Excellent telephone manner
-Ability to use own initiative
GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 and above in maths and English (desirable not essential)
There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.