S&P UK Ventilation
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
S & P UK is the UK subsidiary of the Soler and Palau Ventilation Group, based in Ipswich and working in all the key sectors of the fan and ventilation market. Apart from the widest range of fans and ventilation equipment for Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications we also represent other Soler and Palau Ventilation Group brands including Ferrari Industrial Fan Technology, Chaysol, EMC, Kruger and Covent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for all callers into the Customer Service Department
- Ensuring all calls into the department are dealt with promptly and in line with standards and procedures
- Monitor stock availability and advise customers of prices
- Process customer orders accurately and promptly
- Answer the basic technical enquires and advise on required products
- Provide proof of delivery’s as requested and resolve and customer queries
- Establish and develop strong working relationships, both internally, and with our offices in Spain to ensure a ‘one team approach’
- Take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries into the department and identify correctly the customers’ needs
- Take on any additional, reasonably expected, duties
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Ability to upsell to existing customers
- Polite telephone manner
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office Suites)
- Confident speaking with customers
- Highly ambitious, with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career with us
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch break and a weekly wage of £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/jdzrj
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.