Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Sport4Kids is one of the leading sport and exercise providers for children in the UK. Our industry experts have spent years researching world class sports coaching methodology to create some of the most innovative programmes for children between the ages of 18 months to 14 years. We are revolutionising children’s sport and you can join us on our journey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To support the adminstration team with inbound customer enquiries
- To support the administration team with ensuring details and information is kept up to date
- To support the administration team to create and distribute reports
- To provide support in the marketing and digital media departments as required
- To create surveys for member and create reports and feedback
- To provide additional support to all services across the business as and when required
- Dealing with and managing your own project within the business
- Any other administration duties that may be required
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Have good organisation and time management skills
- Good communication skills and a happy disposition
- Eager, motivated and focused
- Good level of IT/ computer skills
- Be flexible and willing to work as a team
Your working hours will be a routine 30 hours per week. Monday – Sunday 9.00am – 6.00pm (Shift pattern in place between these hours) with a weekly wage of £135
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/jji7d
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.