Website Staddon & Sons Ltd
Staddon & Sons have been trading for over 100 years and are a family run business. We now have an opportunity for a young person to join the team to support the smooth running of the shop. If you thrive off delivering customer satisfaction then apply now!
Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Administration Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Beds Nottingham has been keeping Nottingham and the East Midlands sleeping comfortably since 1919. Our advice, wide range of products and delivery service make buying a bed a relaxing and enjoyable experience….and once you’ve chosen your new bed, you can have it delivered sooner than you think! Visit Staddons Beds Nottingham today.
We offer unrivalled advice on a huge range of products and pride ourselves on giving our customers the best information to help them make the right choice to meet their individual needs.
Staddon & Sons have been trading for over 100 years and are a family run bed and mattress retailer based in Nottingham. We now have an opportunity for a young person to join the team to support the smooth running of the shop.
- Attending to incoming calls
- Assisting with deliveries
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Promoting products
- Handling enquiries with a firm understanding of product knowledge
- Stock control and processing orders
- Data entry and general administrative tasks
- General upkeep of tidiness around the office
- This role can include heavy lifting at times and would suit someone with good physical health and stamina.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- An understanding of business processes
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A dedicated team player
- An ability to meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Well spoken English, both verbally and in writing
- IT literate
- Peoples person
- Self motivated
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours, Monday-Saturday: 9am-5pm (Shifts to be confirmed) with a weekly wage of £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/rXmGw
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.