Website STELLAMAR LIMITED
Are you interested in joining a well-established and market leading business, with the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented colleagues? Are you a dedicated and organised individual with an interest in recruitment? If you have answered yes to both of the above questions, Stellamar is the perfect employer for you!
Monday-Friday Hours are flexible
Total hours per week: 40.00
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
As a renowned employment solutions provider to the global technical, hospitality and UHNW sectors, Stellamar is proud to be the preferred recruitment partner to employers of choice. These are the most well-regarded and forward-thinking organisations within our specialisms, that share our brand values of integrity, trust and hard work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of Recruitment Resourcer available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- provide admin and clerical support to members of the Stellamar team.
- To populate and maintain the Stellamar Database, working towards being an expert on the system.
- To write and update job adverts and maintain them on a selection of media.
- To answer phone calls and other communication, taking good messages and forwarding information as required.
- To provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Resource and contact candidates and conduct a basic fact find to
- To maintain good records and information and admin support.
- To ambassador the Stellamar brand to clients
- To learn and shadow consultants.
We work totally remotely, with access to a clubworking space in central Southampton. The club working space is 5 minutes’ walk from all the major bus routes and about 15 minutes’ walk from the station. We offer 50% of parking in the back of the walls carpark on days when people use the clubworking space. At other times we will set employees up from working at home.
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, Hours flexible, 40 hours a week. The weekly wage is set at £240, to start.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
- Great telephone manner
- Hard working
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
Training to be provided
Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Standard
In house training from the employer
Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/STwg9
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.