Website TALENT INTELLIGENCE PARTNERS LIMITED
TALiNT Partners is a business intelligence and events company.
- Monday to Friday 37.5 per week
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage £200.00
- Expected duration 18 months
Possible start date
- 03 May 2021
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
To assist the team on all events, delivering our growing digital propositions and supporting marketing of our events on social and other media.
- Assisting with our social media platforms to market events to delegates and sponsors
- Designing and formatting content and scheduling the communications
- updating the content of the websites, checking for accuracy
- Database Management and data enrichment
- we have a large database of contacts that needs to be kept up to date.
- research organisations to add data to reflect the markets we support
- Assisting in the logistics and event preparations:
- collating speaker and sponsor presentations and liaising with AV at the venue
- preparing signage, agendas, badges – liaising with printers
- Set up, attendance and break down of events to ensure smooth running on the day
- Welcoming and registering delegates
- Keeping track of timings for catering slots
- Event photography and ad-hoc filming work
- Office administration duties
- Experience in MS Office especially Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and complete several projects concurrently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Flexibility and must have a very strong bias for action, a “can do” approach and the ability to get things done
- A mind-set of constantly wanting to improve
- Good attention to detail
- GCSE / A levels – 9-3 or equivalent
Full time role with great progression opportunities. Their current Apprentice is doing really well and fully progressed.
Things to consider
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.