Our client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
Tech-people are a specialist recruitment, business providing blue- and white-collar solutions across the UK. A growing recruitment business built on a loyal client base and a dedicated team of hard working, conscientious, reliable and friendly employees who put their customers and team mates first. We are always on the search for likeminded people to join the team.
We operate separate permanent and contract teams of specialist consultants and trainees who work closely together to deliver results, achieve objectives, share ideas, develop client relationships, as well as winning new clients.
Tech-people are a highly dependable and successful specialist recruitment partner that deliver on permanent and contract / subcontract requirements throughout the UK for contractors & manufacturers within M&E, HVAC, Building Services, Property Maintenance, Construction, Rail, Utilities and Offshore. Please visit our services page for more information on how we can help your business, as well as examples of how we have partnered with other organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Managing candidate enquiries/applications and reviewing their CV’s.
- Distributing suitable CV’s to Recruitment Consultants.
- Undertaking the administrative duties for the business, including updating the CRM system for candidate meetings.
- Maintaining company database, to ensure candidate information is up to date.
- Managing the job-advertising for active vacancies.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Undertaking headhunting activities for key vacancies and undertake your own personal recruitment.
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Good communication skills
- Desire to grow with the business
- IT literate – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The working week will consist of a routine 40 hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £200, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.