Website TECH-PEOPLE (SOUTH) LIMITED
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career while earning £18,000 per year? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? Apply now!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Managing candidate enquiries/applications and reviewing their CV’s
- Undertaking the administrative duties for the business, including updating the CRM system for candidate meetings
- Maintaining company database, to ensure candidate information is up to date.
- Managing the job-advertising for active vacancies
- Answering telephone calls
- Undertaking headhunting activities for key vacancies and undertake your own personal recruitment
- Learning all the skills required for client business development.
- Learning how to manage the full 360 recruitment process.
Please note full training will be provided.
- Good communication skills
- Desire to grow with the business
- IT literate – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Can work well under pressure
- Outgoing/upbeat personality
- A-C/7-4 in maths and English or equivalents are desirable, however not essential
- Progression within the company
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm (with a 1 hour lunch).
Total hours per week: 40.00