Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for Customer Service Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
At Tendring Travel we have over 12 years of experience in providing transport services for regular and one-off excursions. Whether you’re going on holiday and need transportation to the airport, or you are going to the theatre with a group of friends, our minibus/coach hire service provides a quick and easy solution to your transport needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Manage a team of trucks and drivers to ensure that delivery times are met
- Liaise with customers to ensure any job changes are logged in an efficient manner
- Track and manage PODs
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out as per our customers instruction
- General office duties
- Keep various spreadsheets/records up to date using Excel spreadsheets
- Communicate with department managers on educational trips and events that impact on other areas of the business
- General administration duties including document filing (paper and electronic)
- Make necessary travel arrangements for all staff business travel
- Communicate with suppliers on a regular basis to follow up on the progress of signed agreements
- Communicate all relevant information to the respective divisions of the group
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Confident telephone manner
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Interest in the industry
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours, Monday – Saturday, 7.00am – 3.00pm or 9.00am – 7.00pm with a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/ik4nw
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.