Website Thames Teachers Limited
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm opening hours are 7am-7pm, therefore shift pattern will occur once trained. You will work shorter hours during half-terms, times TBC
Total hours per week: 40.00
Our Client is looking for a Talent Consultant Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Opogo is an Ed-teach platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. We have an opportunity to join a fast-growing Ed-Tech company where you will have the chance to develop your career in a supportive and exciting work environment.
Opogo is a diverse team of experts, educators and technologists who believe in the power of great teaching and its role in shaping and changing the world. We exist for one purpose; to help educators and schools focus on what matters most, changing students’ lives through education.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist to join our team on an immediate basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Candidate facing role where you will work across either the Primary or Secondary school team
- Job board management & Job Postings (long term and generic roles)
- Manage a pipeline of inbound candidates leads and convert to registration
- Proactively source new candidates via headhunting/networking/referrals
- Manage inbound leads from organic sources (website/app)
- Inbox management for enquiries from our community platform
- Onboard members onto the Opogo Community
- Manage parts of the candidate compliance journey including uploading all original compliance documents and sending out references
- Book, register onboard candidates onto our app
- Availability calls to candidates and calendar management
- Receiving leads screened by our Talent Acquisitions for our substantial selection of available nationwide vacancies
- Proactively headhunt suitable candidates for hotspot vacancies
- Contact candidates and build rapport with them to discuss their work history, skills, knowledge, current situation, desired role and career ambitions
- Match candidates to the most appropriate clients and vacancies
- Prepare and submit their application, with intention of arranging interviews with the client
- Continue to liaise with the candidate and client right through to their start date
Please note full training will be provided.
- Resilience and determination to succeed
- An interest in sales and/or knowledge of the education market
- Organisation skills and high-level attention to detail
- A personable and charismatic personality – suited to the education industry and to an inclusive and
- rewarding team environment
Why work at Opogo?
- Positive and outgoing office culture
- Opogo App and advanced Talent Platform technology
- Competitive starting salary & Excellent commission structure
- 20 days Holiday PLUS bank holidays and a day off for your birthday!
- Fantastic training and development programme with dedicated mentors
- Regular social & team building events
Training to be provided
Recruitment Consultant Level 3
Functional Skills in maths and English if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK- https://odro.io/s/5R4sy
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.