Website THE BESPOKE ELECTRICAL TRAINING COMPANY LTD
Would you like to earn £200 a week whilst starting an exciting new career opportunity? Do you want a future in a Business Administration role within a thriving company? If so, apply now!
Monday-Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm Friday 9:00am – 1:00 am
Total hours per week: 32.00
Bespoke Electrical Training in Amington, Tamworth is seeking an Office Junior to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work within the general office and support the Administration Manager.
The successful candidate will be helpful and proactive with a willingness to learn and work flexibly to meet the needs of the team.
Duties will include:
- Printing (including necessary preparation) letters, reports, booklets, examination login details, office forms, agendas and minutes, setting up laptops for examinations
- Invigilation of exams
- Set up room ready for courses to start
- Laminate and photocopy as requested
- Take food orders from candidates and place food order with café for delivery
- Maintain paper supplies by anticipating needs and ordering as required
- Work alongside the Administration Manager
- Assist customers with general queries
- Ensure the careful, confidential and secure handling and processing of information
- If and when required, cover the reception area
- Deal with telephone calls and routine enquiries, providing general information – in person, by phone and email, take messages
- Other general office duties when requested by the Administration Manager
- Must have experience in Office outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Update PowerPoint presentation with course dates etc
- Complete general ICT tasks such as word processing, agendas, minutes, typing of letters and general correspondence
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Systems Literate – Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects
- Able to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Customer-service focused
- Good positive attitude
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- In house training from employer
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/2ibPy
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.