Website THE E.S.D. CONTROL CENTRE LIMITED
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? Antistat are offering the chance for an enthusiastic and hardworking apprentice to do just that. Don’t miss out, Apply now!
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm, 30 minute lunch break
Total hours per week: 37.50
In this role you will be assisting and supporting the Global Service Team (GST) with a variety of sales and procurement functions.
The Global Services team manages a diverse pool of internationally located clients, who are the industry leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME, with opportunities to grow into a variety of business functions as their career progresses.
Key objectives for the role will include:
- Inputting purchase & sales order entries within agreed time frames.
- Providing timely order confirmations to customers
- Confirming orders have been received by suppliers and getting accurate lead times inputted into the stock management system
- Providing weekly updates to customers on outstanding orders
- Getting periodical updates from suppliers on outstanding purchase orders
- Providing the team with both procurement & customer support, including delivery discrepancies, lead-time queries and any additional requirements
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular team meetings and one-on-one review meetings
- Providing timely feedback to Account Manager on any customer and supplier issues regarding complaints and supply
- Managing, where necessary, day to day supply chain issues to meet agreed customer service levels, involving liaising with customers and suppliers
- Providing support and flexibility for additional divisions as required
- Arranging pro-forma invoices and acquiring payment details when necessary
- Responding to and providing Proof of Delivery requests as required
- Liaising with our transport partner to overcome delivery issues
- Proactively updating customers on any delivery issues
- Advising Account Manager of any equipment or building functional issues
- Ensuring personal development on new systems and processes are completed whilst ensuring daily responsibilities are not affected
- Conducting professional customer enquiry handling
- Ability to follow instructions
- high level of attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written skills
- To develop specific market knowledge and requirements
- Willingness to fulfil a variety of tasks in order for the team achieve its KPI’s
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Support and training will be provided throughout
Functional Skills if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/joAdf
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.