Website THE E.S.D. CONTROL CENTRE LIMITED
career? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? Antistat are offering the chance for an enthusiastic and hardworking apprentice to do just that. Don’t miss out, Apply now!
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm, 30 minute lunch break
Total hours per week: 37.50
In this role you will be assisting and supporting the Global Service Team (GST) with data analysis for our ecommerce platforms.
The Global Services team manages a diverse pool of internationally located clients, who are the industry leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME, with opportunities to grow into a business function that best suits them as their career progresses.
Key objectives for the role will include:
- Inputting the stock levels into the various ecommerce platforms
- Work with marketing department to ensure the website is updated weekly
- Inputting sales order entries within agreed time frames
- Confirming orders have been received by suppliers and getting accurate lead times inputted into the stock management system
- Providing the team with both procurement & customer support, including delivery discrepancies, lead-time queries and any additional requirements
- Running weekly sales figures in order to spot trends, then highlighting potential stock out issues to the Account Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular team meetings and one-on-one review meetings
- Providing timely feedback to Account Manager on any customer and supplier issues regarding complaints and supply
- liaising with customers and suppliers
- Arranging pro-forma invoices and acquiring payment details when necessary
- Liaising with our transport partner to overcome delivery issues
- Proactively updating customers on any delivery issues and liaising with the senior GST team members
- Advising Account Manager of any equipment or building functional issues
- Ensuring personal development on new systems and processes are completed whilst ensuring daily responsibilities are not affected
- Ability to follow instructions
- high level of attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written skills
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Willingness to learn a strong understanding of the supplier & customer base
- To develop specific market knowledge and requirements
- Willingness to fulfil a variety of tasks in order for the team achieve its KPI’s
Training to be provided
- Data Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Support and training will be provided throughout
- Functional Skills if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK- https://odro.io/s/bLvHW
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.