Website The Estate Agency Network Ltd
Do you have a passion to work in a Property Agents? Are you a confident, well presented individual? If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the perfect apprenticeship for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Sales & Lettings Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Elsewhere are a local Property Agents with good local knowledge of the area. We have no corporate ties, meaning we can go above and beyond what is expected to ensure you get the very best service the industry has to offer, at a fraction of the cost.
Our agents are not just experienced; they are residents of the area too, which is why we will never be further than 15 minutes away from your home. Having previously worked for local High Street agents, we are committed to giving you the highest levels of service.
After the completion of this apprenticeship our client would like the successful candidate to progress into a Lettings/Sales Negotiator role.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- To maintain client confidentiality always
- Provide support and assistance to clients and all members of staff
- Telephone duties, including answering all incoming calls and forwarding calls to appropriate staff
- Make appointments for clients
- Issue receipts for monies and securities received
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Input data onto a computer for recording on the company’s central records
- Maintain appointments
- Keep files orderly and in compliance with procedures
- Ensure copies of all letters and documents are kept on the correct file
- Photocopy and scan documents as required
- Additional responsibilities will be added as confidence grows
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- A strong understanding of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A mouldable learning attitude and approach
- Good IT skills
- General knowledge of the property market
- Organisation skills
- A driver’s license or learning to drive with a determination to pass test soon
Your weekly working hours will be a routine 40 hours, Monday-Friday, 9am-6:00pm. You will work every other Saturday, 9am-4pm, with a day off in the week. The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Apply through this link : https://odro.io/s/dkvgb
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.