Website THE HIVE PHARMACY LIMITED
The Hive Pharmacy are currently recruiting for their new Pharmacy Support Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can maintain a customer friendly attitude at all times.
Hive Pharmacy is a 5-star NHS.uk rated service that has been serving patients for over 70 years. In addition to fulfilling your prescriptions and providing general medications, we stock a wide range of products to keep you in peak condition covering health, beauty, body care, sport-related and footcare. Being a Registered Healthy Living Pharmacy, we are there to help and support you make informed social and health decisions. To provide advice and assistance for both minor ailments and major diseases such as diabetes, coronary heart disease and respiratory conditions. We pride ourselves on the relationships and understanding we have developed with our clients, ensuring we provide the best service and care that we can. Located near Heathrow airport in London, the physical store is an important part of the community, serving thousands of patients. Online, we serve many thousands more nationwide whether its a remote video consultation or fulfilment of your online shopping. Hive is a supplier to countless businesses UK wide, providing high quality products at speed with a personal approach. Businesses can get in touch using the contact form for bespoke requests.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service at all time to ensure a professional/ positive image of the company is given to all existing and new customers
- Work on the main counter dealing with the sale of products and goods
- Dealing with clients over the telephone
- Postal duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Managing in-house computer systems
- Data Processing
- Maintain a professional and welcoming approach at all times
- Provide helpful and accurate advice to colleagues
- Assists in the preparation of PrePacks, for dispensing by colleagues
- Sorts and files prescriptions
- Ensure that drugs are stored in an appropriate manner in accordance with the accompanying instructions: to ensure that refrigerated items are stored at the appropriate temperature
- Safely and securely dispose of waste medication
- And any other general duties as required
Full training will be provided.
Working week: Monday – Friday: Between the hours of 8:30 – 6pm. Saturday 8:30-12. 1 in 4 Saturdays may be required and you will receive time off during the week. (35 hours per week)
Weekly wage: £175.00
Expected duration: 16 months
Possible start date: 10 Nov 2021
Desired qualifications: GCSE, or equivalents, grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (desired but not essential)
- Use own initiative
- Can maintain a professional manner
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.