Website The Letting Game
Join our team if you want to make a difference!
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role that offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a
well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have
the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a
Sales Negotiator available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Booking in viewings over email and the telephone
- Diary management
- Answering inbound phone calls and booking viewings over the phone and via email
- Outbound calling email enquiries we receive
- Outbound calling prospective buyers on our database to inform them of new properties coming to market
- Going out to viewings
Full Training will be provided.
- Good IT skills
- Strong communicator
- Hard working
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades in English and maths, preferred but not essential
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- £250.00 – £300.00
- 16 months
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.