Website THE ROYAL AIR FORCE CENTRAL FUND
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Are you looking for a role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service/Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
At the Fund, they are dedicated to providing support to serving RAF personnel to develop, achieve and help create an enhanced sense of well-being, morale, esprit de corps and community cohesion. From their origins in 1919, through to the present day, they remain steadfast in their duty to support those who serve in the RAF.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
Providing support to all Fund departments, the Office Assistant will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure effective and efficient support is provided at all times. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing telephone and reception support for incoming calls and visitors.
- Ensuring a positive impression of the Fund is provided at all times.
- Liaising with external stakeholders ensuring positive messaging is provided at all times.
- Managing the Fund’s shared inboxes for enquiries.
- Drafting accurate letters, emails, written and statistical reports as required.
- Managing the organisation of business travel and accommodation.
- Supporting the organisation of events.
- Providing support for the negotiation of external supplier contracts and fees.
- Inputting of data and collation of reports on the CRM system.
- Providing support to the Grants team including assisting with the processing and initial evaluation of grant applications.
- Assisting the Marketing team to monitor, evaluate and communicate the benefits of the charity’s grant funding and Society Lottery.
- Supporting the Marketing team with the Fund’s promotional assets including the maintenance of an inventory, and co-ordination of the transportation and replacement schedule.
- providing support for the Fund’s Society Lottery including handling winner verifications and communications and confirming verified winners to the Fund’s lottery provider.
- Managing the archiving of data.
- Ensuring compliance with the Fund’s policies and procedures in all aspects of work.
- Ensuring that records are filed and stored in accordance with Data Protections requirements.
- Undertaking other duties as may be reasonably required in support of the Fund’s objectives and
- any other duties as may be identified by the Operations Manager.
- This role profile is not exhaustive and is subject to review in conjunction with the post holder
- according to future developments in the charity.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Possess a minimum of 5 GCSEs (grades C/4 and above)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive information
- Dependable and reliable, able to keep calm and productive under pressure
- Excellent IT software skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and to understand the requirements of a diverse range of
- beneficiary groups.
- Ability to gather information and summarize to present to varying audiences.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across multiple physical sites with minimal time management.
- Ability to manage a varied workload against deadlines and agreed timetables.
- Managing administrative systems.
- Working with web-based applications.
- Full UK driving license.
Your weekly working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours, Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm. The weekly wage is set at £230, to start.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Apply through this link : https://odro.io/s/q8fwx
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.