Website The Surgery Great Lumley
Great Lumley Surgery is looking to recruit a new apprentice to join their team! Do you want to earn whilst gaining a great qualification and valuable work experience? Don’t hesitate to apply now!
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
Total hours per week: 37.50
To join the existing reception team doing a variety of work in our busy GP practice. You will work alongside doctors, nurses and other administrative staff.
This is the ideal opportunity for those who possess a proven ability to deal with all aspects of front office duties. As a medical receptionist you’ll be expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
Duties will include:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Work on reception area, meet and greet visitors
- Use excellent customer service continuously
- Organise and report data
- Managing in house computer system’s
- Use a diary system
- Sending and receiving emails (Internally and Externally)
- Postal and stationary duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Scanning documents
- Due to the nature of the role you will have to sign a confidentially agreement.
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- High level of motivation
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to use own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
Training to be provided
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Any other training you may need will be provided by your employer
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/NkUX5
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.