Website The Valkyrie Surgery
Would you like to earn whilst gaining a qualification within the medical industry? This is the perfect opportunity for any motivated and enthusiastic individual…Apply now!
- Maintaining and monitoring the practice appointment system
- Process personal, telephone and e-requests for appointments
- Welcome patients and visitors to the practice, directing requests appropriately
- Answer incoming phone calls, transferring calls or dealing with the callers request appropriately
- Signpost patients to the correct services
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Initiating contact with and responding to requests from patients, team members and external agencies
- Process referrals to external agencies such as secondary care using the electronic referral system (ERS)
- File and store records as required
- Photocopy documentation as required
- Process and distribute incoming faxes
- Processing of changes to patient registration, deduction of record and new patient registration
- Data entry of new and temporary registrations and relevant patient information as required
- Scanning of patient related documentation and attaching scanned documents to patient healthcare records.
- Input data into the patient’s healthcare records as necessary
- Maintain a clean, tidy, effective working area at all times
- Monitor and maintain the reception area and notice boards
- Support all clinical staff with general administrative tasks as requested
Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
- Knowledge of IT skills
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Communicate effectively with patients and carers
- Maths and English A-C/7-4 or equivalent is essential
Prospects & Qualification progression: Customer Service Level 2. This is a busy practice and other administration job roles do occur so there is always opportunities for progression
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.