Website THE YORKSHIRE DOG TRAINING COMPANY LTD
Join our team if you want to make a difference!
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
As the first point of contact with potential customers you will have an excellent telephone manner and great communication skills.
The role will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries received via telephone, email, and social media platforms.
- Providing and following up quotations.
- Customer Invoicing and confirmation of payment.
- Liaising with customers and confirming course start dates.
- Liaising with the training teams and providing diary management.
- Completing customer satisfaction surveys.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Full time role within the company
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A-C/7-4 or above) desirable
- Monday – Friday (40 hours over five days)
- Total hours per week: 40
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 16 Months
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.