Duration: 1 day
Course Code: PERSEFF
Make time for success.
The ability to manage time is an essential skill for effective people. Those who use these techniques routinely are the highest achievers in all walks of life, from business to sport to public service.
This short programme is for you if you want practical tools and skills to help you be more organised, focused and productive in the workplace. Whilst not being able to “make” more time, you will be shown how to use the time available efficiently.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Organise and prioritise work more efficiently
- ‘Work smarter’ within time available
- Demonstrate confidence to deal with unrealistic external demands on time
- Manage your stress
Introduction and Objectives
Time Management and its Relationship to Work Performance
- Why our relationship with time is so critical
- Understanding time and uncovering the ‘great time management myth’
- Time – the great leveller
What Stops Us
- Identifying and dealing with the classic ‘time stealers’
- The importance of boundaries and discipline
- Recognising a disorganised mind
- Urgent or important? – the distinctions
- The urgent/important matrix
- Assertiveness and interpersonal skills
- Dealing appropriately with interruptions
- Respecting boundaries and saying ‘no’ constructively
Reducing Unnecessary Stress
- ‘Enough is enough’ – knowing when to switch off
- Achieving optimum work/ life balance
- The investment value of down time and thinking time
- Stress reduction and relaxation techniques
Review of Programme
Click Here to view Course Dates
For more information on how to book, please click here.
WWP & the Euroclear Team