Website Tonia Ann Bridalwear
9am-5.30pm Monday – Saturday (30 Minute Lunch)
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
With over 25 years of experience in bridal wear, we know what customers want when choosing their dress. That’s why we give all of our brides helpful, honest advise and support when selecting the dress whilst giving them the room they need to make that all important decision.
- Consulting with customers and determining their various wedding dress preference and accessories.
- Keeping check of wedding dress stock and the various locations of each gown in the shop
- Advising soon to be brides on the various available dress, including their advantages and disadvantages
- Assisting customers with the various alteration where possible to make sure that their wedding dress perfectly fits them.
- Taking the clients measurements, fashion, taste, and style and subsequently providing wedding dress that match the client’s taste.
- Assisting clients with dress fitting and follow up alterations.
- Advising gown store owners on the latest trends in the fashion and styling industry
- Suggesting jewelleries, gloves, and headpieces that perfectly suit the client’s wedding dress.
- Scheduling meetings with soon to be bride regarding dressing, availability of dress, pickup, and distribution.
- Providing pricing information to customers who come for price inquiries on bridal accessories.
- Provide individual and dedicated services to the different customers.
- Assisting in decoration of the shop
- Showcasing the best and trending wedding dress to customers.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Social Media Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent Grammar skills
- Intuitive & forward thinking
- Well presented.
- Added bonus if person has Sewing Skills
- An interest in bridal accessories & fashion
- Easy to get on with
- Outgoing & chatty
- A warm approachable nature
A-C (8-4) in maths or English or equivalent
Full time position available to the right person after the Apprenticeship
To apply for this job email your details to Jack.Skiggs@Keytraining.co.uk.