Key Group’s approach to the Levy is to listen to employers and design and deliver programmes that deliver real business benefits. Therefore, we do not believe that “one size fits all” and will adapt our programmes to deliver what employers need and in a way that suits the employer and employees. We will not however compromise on quality, so all programmes delivered by Key Group will deliver high achieving apprenticeship success rates!
We understand that in the modern business world, time is of a premium, so the types and methods of learning interventions need to be planned and delivered in a way that causes minimum disruption to the day-to-day business activity. Hence, we have developed a range of techniques to minimise business disruption whilst maximising learning. Delivery techniques include: –
- Classroom – we offer classroom based delivery, ½ day or full day. Enabling groups of learners to benefit from high impact training sessions
- Micro-delivery sessions – one-hour on-line training sessions, often planned in lunch-hour or immediately before or after work; with the learners’ able to receive training at their workplace. Sessions are intensive delivery sessions
- Webinars and Skype – we will utilise technology to maximise input and minimise disruption. Reviews can be done through Skype, and remote group delivery sessions can be delivered through interactive webinars. Learners unable to join live webinars will have the opportunity to view the events through our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Face to Face – a key element of the apprenticeship model will always be face to face delivery through our Tutors. Face to face visits will normally take place at the learner’s place of work; and will include learning input, progress review, functional skills, assessment of competence and general learner support.
- Flexible visits – Our Tutors are employed on flexible contracts in order to fit into working patterns of our employers and learners. We can accommodate various shift patterns, weekend working and arranging for minimum disruption during peak trading months.
- Workbooks – all our programmes will be supported by workbooks, providing detailed learning content to support the programme.
- Online – our online Learner Management System provides learning resources and content for the learners to study on-line. Our e-portfolio system will also allow learners and the employer to track their progress; and post work and assignments for their tutor to review.
A model of delivery will be created from a combination of the above methods to suit the employer and employee; delivering a high-quality training programme, maximising business benefits and improving the skills and knowledge of the learner.