Website Trilogic Recruitment Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join their friendly and professional team.
Trilogic is a private recruitment agency that specialises in IT, Finance & Engineering roles. We provide recruitment & consultancy services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Managing candidate enquiries/applications and reviewing their CV’s.
- Distributing suitable CV’s to Recruitment Consultants.
- Undertaking the administrative duties for the business, including updating the CRM system for candidate meetings.
- Maintaining company database, to ensure candidate information is up to date.
- Managing the job-advertising for active vacancies.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Undertaking headhunting activities for key vacancies and undertake your own personal recruitment.
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Must take an interest in personal development
- Able to problem solve
- Ambitious and Driven
- Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- High level of motivation
The working week will consist of a routine 37.5hrs, Monday – Thursday, 8:45am-5:30pm, Friday 8:45am-3:00pm. The weekly wage is set at £162, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.