Website TSR IPSWICH LTD
TSR Industrial Ltd are looking for a new apprentice to join their recruitment team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm 1 hour Lunch
Total hours per week: 40.00
The role of the Recruitment Consultant working for TSR Industrial Ltd will be built around the following key activities –
Engaging with Clients
- Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs.
- Initiate contact with clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell TSR Industrial Ltd.
- Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
- Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs.
- Provide advice on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates to a client’s business (e.g. database search or running an advertising campaign).
- Present and sell suitable candidates to your client, ensuring they meet their brief as well as their business requirements.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties – this includes: setting up interviews, giving/receiving feedback, identifying potential problems during the process and negotiating contract terms for successful candidates.
- Once placed, follow-up and ensure that the placement is successful from their perspective.
Engaging with Candidates
- Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals and advertising.
- Sell the benefits of registering exclusively with TSR Industrial Ltd to secure a new role.
- Maintain an accurate candidate database so that you and others at TSR Industrial Ltd know who and where potential candidates are and if/when they are available.
- Interview candidates to gain valuable market information for yourself and your colleagues.
- Meet with candidates to establish whether they have the right profile and skill set for your clients.
- Offer advice on candidate’s CV and interview techniques.
- Maintain regular contact to ensure that you are aware of any changing circumstances and any further commercial opportunities.
- Interview candidates, using your selection techniques to select those that are most suited for roles.
Engaging with Colleagues
- Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
- Focus collaboratively on the broader day-to-day issues of business development and relationship-building, proactively maximising commercial performance.
- Internally network to build business relationships and gather information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Build your own credibility internally to ensure you receive all commercial information from your colleagues to maximise your revenue generation.
- Consistently achieve your KPI targets and revenue generation goals.
- You will have a strong interest in working to and exceeding targets.
- You will be willing to learn and be trained to assist your development.
- You will be able to overcome objections and challenges, resulting in smooth and successful outcomes.
- You will ideally have exposure within Recruitment Consultancy, but this is not essential for this role.
- You will be driven and motivated, sales-minded and make commercially-strong decisions.
- You will be excellent at building relationships at all levels, and able to successfully influence processes and decisions with your outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A-C / 8-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable, however not essential
Training to be provided
Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Welcome to TSR! If you’re looking for recruiters who are specialists in their field, who understand your business and who do what they say they will (yes, we know you probably won’t believe that one!) – then you’ve come to the right place.
From our offices in Nottingham, Ipswich and Manchester we provide permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions nationwide. Whether you have a single requirement, or need to recruit an entire team, we can help.
We don’t like jargon. We don’t like cheesy strap lines. And we don’t like any of the clichés so often associated with recruitment agencies. So, you won’t find any of that here.
Instead, we have done our best to just give you the information we think you’ll need.
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK- https://odro.io/s/SEISd
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.