Website UK Custom Covers Limited
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Since 2006 UK Custom Covers has sold thousands of products to many happy customers. We have made it our mission to create totally bespoke custom-fit covers that create ultimate protection. We provide a professional, reliable, and fast service at the most competitive pricing in the market, guaranteed! As a family run business based in Hampshire, we pride ourselves on offering a fully custom product that is in stock, ready for immediate dispatch and delivered next day! Our complete custom fit designs will not disappoint. We firmly believe one thing must remain constant: delivering true customer satisfaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Reconciling – Gathering data for transaction for our accountant using our sage accounts package.
- Answering telephone calls – We have a number of calls per day, the nature of the calls will vary from general queries, delivery issues and also orders from customers.
- Handling new sales enquiries.
- Making outbound calls to customers.
- Embroidery – We run embroidery options for customers who purchase commercial seat covers, we hold stock in a back store room meaning when embroidery orders come through the seat covers would need to be picked from the back room to be delivered to the embroidery company that we use.
- Checking in parcels with DPD – We ship some orders from our office in Port Solent, the orders are mostly the embroidery orders as per above in the description and also spare parts.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- IT Literate
Your working hours will be a routine 35 hours, Monday 8am-5pm, Tuesday-Thursday 9am-5pm, -Friday 9am-4pm. The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/uoz7w
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.