Website UK Roofing Specialist Limited
Are you a confident and enthusiastic individual? Are you looking to kick start your career with recruitment ? This is a fantastic opportunity to earn £200 per week whilst working a well-recognized qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed, Apply Now!
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality service at all times here at UK Roofing Specialists. With over 20 years of experience in the roofing industry, we are proud to have grown to offer a wide range of roofing services, from complete roof overhauls to maintenance, repair and more.
Our expert team of roofers are regularly trained and highly skilled, utilising the latest roofing techniques and equipment to help resolve any problem you might have with your roof. We pride ourselves on our emergency roofing service, and aim to respond to an emergency within two hours – with specialist access teams available for hard-to-reach areas.
As a member of the Institute of Roofing, our company strives to provide a diligent and friendly service that listens to and respects our clients.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are interested in business admin. You’ll be expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
So if you’re an organised individual with an ambitious attitude, then this is the perfect career opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Excellent customer service
- Organise and report data
- Managing in house computer system’s
- Use a diary system
- Sending and Receiving Emails
- Postal and Stationery Duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Scanning document
- Writing and uploading unique content
Full training will be provided.
Working week: Monday-Friday: 8am-4pm (37.5 hours per week)
Weekly wage: £200.00
Expected duration: 18 months
Possible start date: 15 Nov 2021
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of small and busy team
- Excellent time keeping
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Desired qualifications: A*-C (9-4) Maths and English (or equivalent) are desirable but not essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.