Website Unique School Solutions Ltd
Unique School Solutions Ltd are looking for a new apprentice to join their recruitment team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Shift rota in place
Total hours per week: 30.00
Unique School Solutions are an ambitious company based in modern offices in Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham. We are a small team of highly motivated individuals with a big personality. Our staff team are nurtured and trained to be the best they can be enhancing individual skills and abilities, we believe in reward for a job well done and regularly celebrate success including team breakfasts, away days and awards.
The role of Apprentice Recruitment Consultant will enhance your skills around sales and business development including customer service and working to targets. We are looking to grow our team significantly and are willing to invest time and money to train and develop you. We give you all of this in a fun, relaxed and targeted environment.
Unique School Solutions are an Education Recruitment business, working with schools across South Yorkshire. We provide staffing solutions that are both high quality and cost effective.
- To act as an ambassador for the business
- To be responsible for making outbound calls daily using data obtained and provided
- To work closely with the Directors and Managing Consultant to ensure leads are generated within various localities
- To convert sales calls to new business leads.
- To achieve agreed personal KPI’s
- To inform potential clients on the company’s products and services
- To gather relevant School information.
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- Identifying, assessing and placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements
- To input and maintain client information onto the company database.
- To ensure client satisfaction by developing and managing professional relationships
- To deal with clients in a professional manner always aligned to our company values
- Ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept.
- To assist with other departments as required.
- Meeting all procedures and carrying out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation
- Good Attitude
- Willing to learn
- Driven and eager
- Moldable and adaptable
- A-C / 8-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable, however not essential
- Progression within the company
Training to be provided
Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
We provide a bespoke, friendly and honest service, always striving and promoting ethical treatment of educational staff and we are committed to making sure everyone has the opportunity to wake up every morning to a job that they love.
We started unique with a desire to break the mould of education recruitment. We pride ourselves on our ethical approach to our work. You work directly with our Directors to find the best opportunities and recruit the best talent in South Yorkshire.
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/xHXyu
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.