Unisurge International Ltd
Are you interested in joining a well-established and market leading business, with the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented colleagues? Are you a dedicated and organised individual with an interest in administration? If you have answered yes to both of the above questions, Unisurge International is the perfect employer for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Services Advisor to join their friendly and professional team.
Established in 1988, Unisurge is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of practitioner-specified procedure packs, dressing packs, medical disposable and theatre products to health care professionals. Unisurge International are offering an apprentice a fantastic opportunity to develop their current skillset with the potential of gaining a full time job at the end of the apprenticeship if successful.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Business Administrator available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Deal with all telephone enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Process orders received either verbally, electronically or via fax
- Print delivery notes for daily or advance orders
- Liaise with Contracts, Production and Warehouse staff to ensure all orders that are manufactured and delivered meet customers’ requirements, advising Customer Services Manager of any conflicts / issues
- Ensure back orders are dealt with promptly
- Monitor and update daily sales intake
- Provide price increase information on monthly basis to the Contracts team. Provide price increase to Customers effectively
- Assist with queries from Accounts department
- Contact point for external carriers regarding shipment information
- Co-ordinate slow moving stock
- Liaise with external sales team
- Raise paperwork for any complaints or returns in conjunction with the QC Manager
- To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed, and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Hard working
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5pm (with a 30-minute lunch). You will be paid the National Minimum Wage according to your age (not the apprenticeship minimum wage).
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/4srop
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.