Unisurge International Ltd
Are you interested in joining a well-established and market leading business, with the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented colleagues? Are you a dedicated and organised individual with an interest in administration? If you have answered yes to both of the above questions, Unisurge International is the perfect employer for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Production Planning Assistant to join their friendly and professional team.
Established in 1988, Unisurge is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of practitioner-specified procedure packs, dressing packs, medical disposable and theatre products to health care professionals. Unisurge International are offering an apprentice a fantastic opportunity to develop their current skillset with the potential of gaining a full-time job at the end of the apprenticeship if successful.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Business Administrator available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Provide daily support to the Production scheduling co-ordinator so that operations are planned appropriately and resources optimised to achieve maximum efficiency in picking, cleanroom and packing.
- Update the Production Plan based on the MRP schedule, Issue Pick Notes to the picking team based on known times for being able to pick a batch. Post Pick lists back into the Navision system so that total stock control is maintained
- Working with the Warehouse Manager review and prioritise picking sheets so that the right materials are being picked in preparation for production in advance of the cleanroom schedule. Monitor performance of the picking team.
- Collect data from the picking process to enable accurate information to be used in the time it takes to pick a batch. Establish pick time targets.
- Create and maintain a Sterilisation Worksheet so that batches processed through the steriliser have full traceability and are optimised. Output production on Navision system.
- Create and adjust any planning Excel spreadsheets using VLOOKUP and filters.
- Where issues occur with picking items check for pick list shortages via Navision system and Excel.
- Proactively work with the warehouse and picking teams to check for shortages in the warehouse
- As part of the production team assist procurement in the chasing of deliveries that are creating shortages. Proactively look at promised dates for delivery so planning can be achieved.
- As and when required, provide assistance with Goods In and obtain shortages.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5pm (with a 30-minute lunch).
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/BpHlN
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.